Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem completing iPhone backup to iMac (Big Sur)

Has anyone had trouble with an iPhone (11 pro max, latest software) backing up completely to iMac? Mine starts showing a white and grey striped filled time bar and it seems like nothing is happening. Left phone connected all night and this morning it showed about 95% of the time bar grey'ed out so I was hopeful it was going to complete. Then it went back to the grey and white moving bars again... (which remind me of the rainbow spinning wheel of death lol). Apple seems to think the only way to resolve some of my issues w/ my phone are to have this different type of backup done to rewrite possible problems in my iCloud backup. The last several iPhones I've had have the same issues... screen glitches/lagging, Keychain unavailable, duplicate contacts.. those are just some I can think of at the top of my head...

Anyone else ever been in this predicament?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 5:29 AM

There are no replies.

Problem completing iPhone backup to iMac (Big Sur)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.