Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receptacle I transfer raw photos from my canon 90d to my iphone 11 and edit them in Adobe light house

Can I transfer raw pictures from my canon 90d to my iphone 11 and then edit them in the Adobe light house app

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 7:00 AM

Yes. Canon 90D's RAW format is supported to be edited on your iPhone.

Advice for you: Canon 90D has a much larger sensor than the iPhone and therefore the RAW images will be large files. My recommendation is to edit DSLR images (RAW or other formats) on a computer with Adobe Lightroom (or other editing software). This will make the whole process efficient and you will have more latitude and control over your images to be processed. Just my thoughts.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 7:00 AM in response to Jfern74

Yes. Canon 90D's RAW format is supported to be edited on your iPhone.

Advice for you: Canon 90D has a much larger sensor than the iPhone and therefore the RAW images will be large files. My recommendation is to edit DSLR images (RAW or other formats) on a computer with Adobe Lightroom (or other editing software). This will make the whole process efficient and you will have more latitude and control over your images to be processed. Just my thoughts.

Axel F.

Receptacle I transfer raw photos from my canon 90d to my iphone 11 and edit them in Adobe light house

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.