Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I transferred my I cloud info but my apps are just saying waiting, they are not opening

How do I get my apps downloaded

they are saying waiting... I can’t open them

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 8:46 AM

Transferring your data does not transfer your non-Apple apps. They will still need to be downloaded from the Apple App Store. This could take a bit of time depending on your Internet connection speed. Typically, the app downloads are done automatically, but some apps may not be compatible with a newer version of iOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 8:46 AM in response to sydnei225

Transferring your data does not transfer your non-Apple apps. They will still need to be downloaded from the Apple App Store. This could take a bit of time depending on your Internet connection speed. Typically, the app downloads are done automatically, but some apps may not be compatible with a newer version of iOS.

I transferred my I cloud info but my apps are just saying waiting, they are not opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.