You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I’m playing game my IPhone XR is lagging as **** after the update of 14.4.2. Please help to fix this problem

When I’m playing game my IPhone XR is lagging as **** after the update of 14.4.2. Please help to fix this problem. I’m not able to play my tournaments. Hope so you’ll fix this problem as soon as possible.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 10:20 AM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2021 9:21 AM in response to sirus09

Hi sirus09,

We understand that one game app lags after updating your iPhone, so we'd like to share some resources with you. First, Restart your iPhone. If you don't notice an improvement, make sure you have a strong connection to the internet. Also check for any available app updates with these steps: How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Take care.

When I’m playing game my IPhone XR is lagging as **** after the update of 14.4.2. Please help to fix this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.