Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purple Glitch gate

I've bought a M1 MBP just b4 last years end. Turned out that I crashed like 6 times a day. First a freeze up, then the purple glitch and then kernel panic and crash. I returned it under RMA, logic board and Touch Bar were replaced under warranty, but just now the exact something happend. freeze up, purple glitch crash restart. This renders my MacBook useless. just emailed the supplier to get it returned. I'm done with this one.

A bloody windows 95 machine in more reliable.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 10:21 AM

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Mac.

If your Mac restarts and a message appears - Apple Support

Read this article thoroughly.

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 12, 2021 3:59 AM in response to Clogwise

Nice article, and utter bollocks.... I'm NOT going to reinstall my Mac, I was bloody browsing the internet with the latest version of chrome, and presenting with the very latest version of Keynote on a clean right out of the box machine when it started... Apple should fix this, soon. I mean I love Mac OS, but if this keeps going on, there's really no reason not to return to intel machines and even unix. Meanwhile I advised EVERYONE I know to be considering an M1 machine to avoid like plague.

Purple Glitch gate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.