Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reduce the size of the photo (with no cropping) so when I copy it to a document it shows smaller than the original?

How can I reduce the size of a photo

(with no cropping) so when I copy it to a document it shows smaller than the original?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 1:02 PM

Select it, file, export, and you can choose the size you want.

However in most documents (Certainly pages) you will be able to just drag the corner of the picture to make it any size you like directly in the document.

Here is a pages document with the same image dragged in twice from photos. I can just resize the image in pages by dragging the corners shown.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 1:02 PM in response to MyPilot1966

Select it, file, export, and you can choose the size you want.

However in most documents (Certainly pages) you will be able to just drag the corner of the picture to make it any size you like directly in the document.

Here is a pages document with the same image dragged in twice from photos. I can just resize the image in pages by dragging the corners shown.

How can I reduce the size of the photo (with no cropping) so when I copy it to a document it shows smaller than the original?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.