Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to export photos from my photos albums to desktop folders I have on my desktop

I want to export photos from mac photos to folders on my desktop how do I do this

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 11:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 1:28 AM

Hi

If you are exporting, then of course you have to tell photos where you want to export to. If you want to speed that up, put a shortcut to your required desktop folder in the sidebar of finder. (Drag the folder to the sidebar under favourites)

For the filename: when you export - in the first pane, you can select filename - use title.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 1:28 AM in response to Carrol47

Hi

If you are exporting, then of course you have to tell photos where you want to export to. If you want to speed that up, put a shortcut to your required desktop folder in the sidebar of finder. (Drag the folder to the sidebar under favourites)

For the filename: when you export - in the first pane, you can select filename - use title.

I want to export photos from my photos albums to desktop folders I have on my desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.