Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my spreadsheet started showing a blank spreadsheet underneath my existing spreadsheet. how do I get rid of it?

My existing spread sheet that I made several years ago now has another empty spread sheet underneath it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:36 PM

Click in an empty space in the Sheet, and drag diagonally toward the two tables until one is selected.

Click and drag the 'bullseye' at top left of the selected table to drag it away from the other.

Determine which you want to remove, activate that one by clicking one of it's cells, then click its 'bullseye' to select that whole table, then press delete.

If disaster strikes, press the Oops! key (command-Z) to undo the last change, consider where things went wrong, and try again.

Regards,

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 6:36 PM in response to WVHuddle

Click in an empty space in the Sheet, and drag diagonally toward the two tables until one is selected.

Click and drag the 'bullseye' at top left of the selected table to drag it away from the other.

Determine which you want to remove, activate that one by clicking one of it's cells, then click its 'bullseye' to select that whole table, then press delete.

If disaster strikes, press the Oops! key (command-Z) to undo the last change, consider where things went wrong, and try again.

Regards,

Barry

my spreadsheet started showing a blank spreadsheet underneath my existing spreadsheet. how do I get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.