Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limit audio for kids devices

is there a way to limit total volume across the device for all apps?

I’m aware of the content restrictions in screen time however audio is not included in this?

my daughter is autistic and thus has the audio maxed out even when wearing headphones.

iPad Air 3 WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 6:43 AM

This setting works for headphones only and is not hidden or lockable behind screen time settings as it should be. It will work for now, Apple needs to add this as an item under content and privacy restrictions.

I inadvertently marked this as solved. It’s not.

3 replies

Limit audio for kids devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.