Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store purchases on my IPad Pro

When I attempt an APP Store purchase on my IPad Pro I get this message: ACCOUNT NOT IN THIS STORE. Your account is not valid for use in the French store. You must switch to the U.S. store before purchasing.

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:51 PM

It means exactly what it says. Your account is only valid on the US store and you are attempting to buy something available only in the French Store.

This usually happens if you follow links to content or apps only available in a store that is different to the one set. For your Apple ID.

To get back to the US App store you will need to sign out, and sign back in to refresh the store.

Settings->Account(tp of settings)->Media & Purchases->Sign Out.

Repeat to sign in.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 6:51 PM in response to CordeliaGrace

It means exactly what it says. Your account is only valid on the US store and you are attempting to buy something available only in the French Store.

This usually happens if you follow links to content or apps only available in a store that is different to the one set. For your Apple ID.

To get back to the US App store you will need to sign out, and sign back in to refresh the store.

Settings->Account(tp of settings)->Media & Purchases->Sign Out.

Repeat to sign in.

App Store purchases on my IPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.