Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE Bluetooth problem

Hi,

when I make a call using my Apple Watch and it’s Bluetooth is turned on the recipient of the call cannot hear my voice but I can hear them no problem. If I switch off the watches Bluetooth and try and make the call again they can hear me perfectly but I should be able to make calls with Bluetooth on, what is the problem ? Thanks

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 2:16 AM

I would suggest the following:

1. Start with a forced reset to clean up any software or memory glitches. Press and hold the Digital Crown and side button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release and let the watch reboot.
  2. Unpair and re-pair your watch to reload the watch software to factory default. (You might not need to do this if you have just updated, because the update also loads the new software). Note that all your apps and settings will remain in place during this process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2021 2:16 AM in response to Jakesangel

I would suggest the following:

1. Start with a forced reset to clean up any software or memory glitches. Press and hold the Digital Crown and side button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release and let the watch reboot.
  2. Unpair and re-pair your watch to reload the watch software to factory default. (You might not need to do this if you have just updated, because the update also loads the new software). Note that all your apps and settings will remain in place during this process.

Apple Watch SE Bluetooth problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.