Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add Comcast email to iPhone

Trying to setup comcast email in iPhone Mail app. I know how to do it, but when i type in my comcast email address and password, it says "The user name or password for mail.comcast.net is incorrect", but it is not and I verify by logging in to my comcast account/email on PC and through web on iPhone. I called Comcast, they said it's an issue with iPhone Mail app as I can login and get my email via other means/apps. Anyone seen this issue before?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 10:28 AM

See response to myself above. I figured it out after I posted my question. It’s a security setting within Comcast account that I don’t choose to change, so I will just get my email a different way. Hate that Comcast is retiring their mobile email app 4/20/21. Oh, well. I can still get my email, just a few extra steps. Security first! 😁 Thank you for your reply.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 10:28 AM in response to Demo

See response to myself above. I figured it out after I posted my question. It’s a security setting within Comcast account that I don’t choose to change, so I will just get my email a different way. Hate that Comcast is retiring their mobile email app 4/20/21. Oh, well. I can still get my email, just a few extra steps. Security first! 😁 Thank you for your reply.

How to add Comcast email to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.