Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has there been any update with Hulu's compatibility with Apple TV?

Has there been any update with Hulu's compatibility with Apple TV? I have done everything that I've read and this continues to be a problem. I don't have enough time in my life to fix these things nor read how to fix this. Is it time to swap out the Apple TV for another provider that will work with Hulu? This is terribly frustrating.

Thank you in advance.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 11:43 AM

Which model ATV do you have?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Here's Hulu's information on what devices their app is supported on:

https://help.hulu.com/s/article/supported-apple-tv?language=en_US

Note that the ATV3 version has limited features compared to the newer versions. Apple has no ability to change that.

Hulu still works just fine with current model Apple TVs. In addition to rkaufmann87's suggestion that you make sure you have the latest version of tvOS installed, I'd suggest deleting the Hulu app and re-installing it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 11:43 AM in response to DERAppleUser

Which model ATV do you have?

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Here's Hulu's information on what devices their app is supported on:

https://help.hulu.com/s/article/supported-apple-tv?language=en_US

Note that the ATV3 version has limited features compared to the newer versions. Apple has no ability to change that.

Hulu still works just fine with current model Apple TVs. In addition to rkaufmann87's suggestion that you make sure you have the latest version of tvOS installed, I'd suggest deleting the Hulu app and re-installing it.

Has there been any update with Hulu's compatibility with Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.