Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music lost playlist

hie, i had a free trial of apple music for 6 months and it ended a week ago. now that i check my library all of my playlists are gone and i dont have the money to pay for apple music for a month . there was no icloud backup and i lost over 7 playlists over this:(

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 1:56 PM

Once your Apple Music subscription is cancelled or expires, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained. For more info, see the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section in:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

With an Apple Music subscription, you only LEASE the music for as long as you maintain your subscription. You do not own it - unlike buying it from the iTunes Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 1:56 PM in response to purviii

Once your Apple Music subscription is cancelled or expires, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained. For more info, see the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section in:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

With an Apple Music subscription, you only LEASE the music for as long as you maintain your subscription. You do not own it - unlike buying it from the iTunes Store.

apple music lost playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.