Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max: lost entire pg 2 of my Apps????

Today the second page of 4 pages of Apps has disappeared. Was there earlier. Still show those Apps in pages broken down at end, but pg 2 of 4 pgs of my apps is nowhere...how do I find it???

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 4:04 PM

They may be hidden. See the following from Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here's how:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2021 4:04 PM in response to garyflorida

They may be hidden. See the following from Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here's how:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages.

iPhone XS Max: lost entire pg 2 of my Apps????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.