Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Lost” a lot of apps on my iPhone!

I have iPhone 11. I upgraded to iOS 16 when it got launched, and it looked great for a while. But yesterday suddenly the first page on the Home Screen, with all my apps, was gone! They was on my phone, but not on the Home Screen. It was a lot of apps, because I have several folders sorted with a lot of different apps. So I had to again, use a lot of time, to sort and put back, all the different apps. Late last night, suddenly the first page in the Home Screen was back! I was so happy. And I started deleting, from the Home Screen, the apps that now was double. So…This morning, the whole page of all my apps was gone again! What is happening? I go crazy! Can support please check the IOS 16 for this bugs, and fix it! This has never happened before!

Lise

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 8:35 AM

If the page is hidden, the "Find, hide, and remove pages on your Home Screen" section of Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support may help (but I don't know what is causing it and it doesn't seem likely that is something you are doing accidentally).

2 replies

“Lost” a lot of apps on my iPhone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.