Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have many Kindle Books. How can I back up these books?

I have many Kindle Books, how can I backup these books on iCloud?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 9:50 AM

Greetings Villa-mimi,

We understand you’re looking to back up books either within a Kindle app or stored in the Books app to iCloud.

You can read a bit here about what all iCloud backs up. What does iCloud back up? If the data is being synced with iCloud or another account, then it will not be stored in an iCloud backup. However you’ll be able to redownload the data, as long as it is available, from the source. If the files are stored in iCloud Drive, via the Files app, then the files will be syncing with iCloud.

If this doesn’t answer your question, can you tell us which app your files are showing in?

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 9:50 AM in response to Villa-mimi

Greetings Villa-mimi,

We understand you’re looking to back up books either within a Kindle app or stored in the Books app to iCloud.

You can read a bit here about what all iCloud backs up. What does iCloud back up? If the data is being synced with iCloud or another account, then it will not be stored in an iCloud backup. However you’ll be able to redownload the data, as long as it is available, from the source. If the files are stored in iCloud Drive, via the Files app, then the files will be syncing with iCloud.

If this doesn’t answer your question, can you tell us which app your files are showing in?

Thanks.

I have many Kindle Books. How can I back up these books?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.