Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have multiple (like 7) birthdays that show up on my iCloud calendar

I have multiple (like 7) birthdays that show up on my iCloud calendar PC (iCloud for Windows) . If i uncheck the birthday calendar they all go away. I have deleted the birthdays on iCloud contacts and outlook contacts but they are still showing up. I have removed the birthdays on iCloud and outlook contacts, but they are still there. If I uncheck the birthday calendar they all go away. Where are they coming from, I cannot figure it out?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 4:21 PM

I have tried to remove the birthdays form all the iCloud colanders but they are still there. It is like there are some hidden calendars that don't show up anywhere. If I uncheck the show birthdays" on my default calendar all the 7 birthdays disappear but the minute I check the box they all come back

3 replies

Apr 12, 2021 7:32 AM in response to chuckpotter2

Hello Chuck,

It sounds as though you're seeing Birthdays in the iCloud Calendar, and wanting to remove them. Going through and editing your contacts is a great step to help remove birthdays, but from the description you provided it sounds as though they're saved directly to iCloud Calendar. You can edit and manage your events through the iCloud website, Windows for iCloud, or from an Apple device using the steps outlined in the following article.

Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud

Take care!

Apr 13, 2021 5:02 AM in response to chuckpotter2

We appreciate those additional details Chuck,

You mentioned having removed the birthdays from contacts in outlook, and on iCloud. Have you verified the contacts are not showing via the iCloud website?

If so, and the contacts aren't appearing on the Outlook calendar either it's recommended to reach out to Apple. You can find their contact details via the Get Support website.

Take care!

I have multiple (like 7) birthdays that show up on my iCloud calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.