Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone X screen has stopped being responsive.

You touch, swipe, or lick it all you want and it does nothing. I've tried everything wiped it out using iTunes and restored latest iOS. Nothing. It will say "hello" to you if you turn voice over on, so side buttons work just fine. That's where it's stuck now on the 'Hello' screen. I had to let the battery run down because my alarms kept going off every morning and there was no way to turn them off.

Apple has fixed this phone twice for this same problem with in the first few months I had this $1,200 "white elephant" and they did it for free, but that was 2 years ago. They said it had a life time warranty after they fixed it the first time under a recall. They fixed it for free the second time too.

Too me it's all the same you touch the screen and it doesn't work, so they should repair it again, right?

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 8:39 AM

iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

Do it again if needed.

1 reply

My iPhone X screen has stopped being responsive.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.