Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from “Notes”

When I used to run across an article via my iPad Pro that had no Print menu available, I’d often copy it and paste it into the Apple Notes app. Then I could print that. But now I find I haven’t been able to do that for awhile; there is no Print option that I can find in Notes. This time I had to copy and paste a club member’s Forum post into an email, send it to myself, and put it in Notes. But I couldn’t find a Print option anymore.

Is this a Cloud issue or has the Print option been removed for some reason? Is there a better way to print things when “Print” isn’t in a drop down menu? Should my Notes be just on one of my iPads instead of the Cloud? But then I can’t get to any reference note from other of our many devices?

Every once in a while I’ve seen updates remove features I like, and this seems to be one.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 10:46 AM

Hi Hafcanadian,

You can still print a note from the notes app, and there is also a way you can directly print a webpage.

To print a note, make sure you’re on the note you want to print, then tap the three dots in a circle on the right hand corner of your screen. After that, there’s going to be an option that says “Send a Copy”. Please note that tapping on this will not directly send a copy to anyone. Instead, a menu will pop up. Towards the bottom of the menu, there will be an option that says “Print”.

To directly print a webpage, there is a box with an arrow pointing upwards in the top right hand corner of Safari. Tapping on that will open sharing options, and at the bottom of that menu there will be an option that says “Print”.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2021 10:46 AM in response to Hafcanadian

Hi Hafcanadian,

You can still print a note from the notes app, and there is also a way you can directly print a webpage.

To print a note, make sure you’re on the note you want to print, then tap the three dots in a circle on the right hand corner of your screen. After that, there’s going to be an option that says “Send a Copy”. Please note that tapping on this will not directly send a copy to anyone. Instead, a menu will pop up. Towards the bottom of the menu, there will be an option that says “Print”.

To directly print a webpage, there is a box with an arrow pointing upwards in the top right hand corner of Safari. Tapping on that will open sharing options, and at the bottom of that menu there will be an option that says “Print”.

Hope this helps!

Printing from “Notes”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.