Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xfinity Mobile Visual Voicemail Not Working

So I finally figured out how to get Xfinity Mobile Visual Voicemail working on iPhones.

First of all, Visual Voicemail on iPhone has a tendency to break when either:

1. You have ported your phone number from another carrier.
  2. You have switched from having an Android phone to an iPhone (I switched from a Note 20 Ultra 5G to iPhone 12 Pro Max)

So after going back and forth with Xfinity Mobile Support, I was finally able to locate the fix and you have to really put pressure on Xfinity Mobile Support to get this done.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 8:21 PM

So what you will have to do is contact Support via chat and ask them to reach out to Voicemail Tier 2 Support and do the following:

1. Change your voicemail from Android to Apple in Verizon’s systems.
  2. Remove voicemail from my account then re-add it.

Once they are done, you will be asked to perform a network reset and presto, visual voicemail is working!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2021 8:21 PM in response to joshua909net

So what you will have to do is contact Support via chat and ask them to reach out to Voicemail Tier 2 Support and do the following:

1. Change your voicemail from Android to Apple in Verizon’s systems.
  2. Remove voicemail from my account then re-add it.

Once they are done, you will be asked to perform a network reset and presto, visual voicemail is working!

Xfinity Mobile Visual Voicemail Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.