Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my notes have disappeared from my iphone

when i go into my email account and click on the outlook one it doesn't have a 'notes' button to activate

my notes have overnight disappeared

please help me

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:44 PM

Hi Nivvy3211,

We'd like to help provide some guidance for your Notes, and help you find the best direction for solution. Without being able to toggle your notes on, we suggest to verify and ensure that your Outlook account is properly configured. Here's a link with detailed steps by Microsoft: Set up an Outlook account on the iOS Mail app. We hope this guidance is helpful.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 5:44 PM in response to Nivvy3211

Hi Nivvy3211,

We'd like to help provide some guidance for your Notes, and help you find the best direction for solution. Without being able to toggle your notes on, we suggest to verify and ensure that your Outlook account is properly configured. Here's a link with detailed steps by Microsoft: Set up an Outlook account on the iOS Mail app. We hope this guidance is helpful.

Apr 13, 2021 12:10 PM in response to Nivvy3211

Hi Nivvy3211,

If you log into their website, you should be able to verify that your content is still available and viewable if this is stored with Outlook. Deleting the account and setting it up via the instructions we shared, should help provide a solution and sync your content back over. You will want to check their site to verify you can view content there first. If you have any issues with the guidance we shared, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support. You can use the link below, if needed.

Get Support

my notes have disappeared from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.