Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not available in my region

I just Bought AppleTv 4k and as i live in Pakistan so neither appletv+ nor Siri is working it is not available in our region and if i change my region my credit card stop working and all subscriptions are revoked can any one help me out to use both?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 4:51 PM

Apple bases the region for the user on the billing address as set for the Apple ID account. That in turn set the validity of payment methods: generally you would need a card issued in the same country as the billing address.

Subscriptions are specific to countries. Users can’t change regions while having active subscriptions. Users would need to re-subscribe in a new country. More details in: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Siri for Apple TV has a separate rollout compared to other devices. Siri for Apple TV is available in currently 13 countries, and only in the main languages of those countries. Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

You can give feedback to ask Apple for wider support. Feedback - Apple TV - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 4:51 PM in response to Sheikhmurtaza

Apple bases the region for the user on the billing address as set for the Apple ID account. That in turn set the validity of payment methods: generally you would need a card issued in the same country as the billing address.

Subscriptions are specific to countries. Users can’t change regions while having active subscriptions. Users would need to re-subscribe in a new country. More details in: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Siri for Apple TV has a separate rollout compared to other devices. Siri for Apple TV is available in currently 13 countries, and only in the main languages of those countries. Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

You can give feedback to ask Apple for wider support. Feedback - Apple TV - Apple

Not available in my region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.