Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my air pods pro, but I have the Apple care insurance. Can I replace them with the charging case? I can’t find them with find my.

I lost my Air Pods with the wireless case. I have the Apple Care + plan. I have tried the find my app and still can’t locate them. So how do I get a new pair? They were purchased at Beat Buy on February 4, 2021.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 9:24 PM

So how do I get a new pair?.

If you had only lost a part or two it would be cheaper to use Apple's Airpods replacement service, but for a whole set you're probably looking at buying a whole new set.

Replacement instructions for Airpods are provided at the bottom of this support article "How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max": --> https://support.apple.com/HT207581 Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2021 9:24 PM in response to scharunda

So how do I get a new pair?.

If you had only lost a part or two it would be cheaper to use Apple's Airpods replacement service, but for a whole set you're probably looking at buying a whole new set.

Replacement instructions for Airpods are provided at the bottom of this support article "How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max": --> https://support.apple.com/HT207581 Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

I lost my air pods pro, but I have the Apple care insurance. Can I replace them with the charging case? I can’t find them with find my.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.