Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are EVERY 20, 30 & 45 minute yoga videos by Dustin and others unavailable?

I got my first Apple Watch and so I just subscribed to Apple Fitness+ and was so excited to start yoga classes today. But now as I am browsing through the app, I’m finding that all of the videos I click on for yoga with Dustin, Jessica and Molly are not available? I am getting a message “Unable to accessApple Fitness+ Content at this time.” What an absolutely awful user experience the first time I log in. From Top Picks, to New This Week or just in the trainers library, I can’t find a single 30 minute or longer workout to do. It is absolutely unforgivable that you promote all these benefits of Apple Fitness+ and then don’t deliver. Is there a solution to this other that “our servers are busy” and “too many people are trying to access the content at the same time” and “try again later”??? Want my money? Get more servers!

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

Why are EVERY 20, 30 & 45 minute yoga videos by Dustin and others unavailable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.