Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URL for a shared calendar?

My family uses the Cozi app, and we have successfully added our individual Apple calendars. I am wondering if there is a way to add a shared Apple calendar? When I click on the shared calendar, I do not get the option to make the calendar Private or Public like I do with other calendars (see pics). Since the shared calendar is technically a distinct calendar, shouldn't it have its own URL?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:52 AM

Yes, I understand all of that. If you refer to the pictures I included, you will see the option to email or copy the URL is not available for the family calendar. That is the issue I am trying to solve. Thanks again for trying to help.

Edit: Solved now. I was logged into the wrong iCloud.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2021 9:52 AM in response to ckuan

Yes, I understand all of that. If you refer to the pictures I included, you will see the option to email or copy the URL is not available for the family calendar. That is the issue I am trying to solve. Thanks again for trying to help.

Edit: Solved now. I was logged into the wrong iCloud.

URL for a shared calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.