Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do l do

So guys basically yesterday I went on a bike ride with my friend and so my phone falls out of my pocket and lands face flat on the gravel ground, as I pick it up there was a few minor scratches and a crack on my screen protector and that was it so when I went to the skate park and tried to take a picture I noticed that the rear camera didn’t work and neither did the flashlight. I tried everything like reset, restart, and more etc. But there isn’t no crack or anything on the rear camera. Does it mean I broke it or can it still be fixed cause I’m not paying 400 just to fix the flash and rear camera

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:40 AM

Contact Apple. They can do some remote diagnostics and further advise you.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

6 replies

Apr 14, 2021 9:39 AM in response to GabrielB32

Chances are that the fall damaged your iPhone. I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your repair options. If you elected to purchase an AppleCare+ plan with this phone, any repairs could come at a much reduced cost. Otherwise, if you are not willing to pay for any repairs, just continue to use it as is. That's totally up to you.

What do l do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.