Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did the live photos will be available when i backup all my photos to i cloud storage ?

I still confuse , if i use icloud photo , does it will transfer all my photo to i cloud storage ? So how about the live photo ? Would it keep live ?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 10:41 AM

Ikmal_Iskandar Said:

"Did the live photos will be available when i backup all my photos to i cloud storage ?: I still confuse , if i use icloud photo , does it will transfer all my photo to i cloud storage ? So how about the live photo ? Would it keep live ?"

-------

Uploading to iCloud:

As long as you have enough storage space, it would upload to iCloud. So, enable iCloud on your iPhone, and consider upgrading it, if not enough storage capacity is available for all items.

Setting this Up:

Perform the following, in the order provided.

1. iCloud Storage Plans and Pricing - Apple Support
  2. Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. Set Up and Use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2021 10:41 AM in response to Ikmal_Iskandar

Ikmal_Iskandar Said:

"Did the live photos will be available when i backup all my photos to i cloud storage ?: I still confuse , if i use icloud photo , does it will transfer all my photo to i cloud storage ? So how about the live photo ? Would it keep live ?"

-------

Uploading to iCloud:

As long as you have enough storage space, it would upload to iCloud. So, enable iCloud on your iPhone, and consider upgrading it, if not enough storage capacity is available for all items.

Setting this Up:

Perform the following, in the order provided.

1. iCloud Storage Plans and Pricing - Apple Support
  2. Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  3. Set Up and Use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Did the live photos will be available when i backup all my photos to i cloud storage ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.