Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen scratch so easily for iphone 12

Why the screen of iPhone12 can be scratch so easily?

I just put into my bag, then the other china thing can do the scratch on my screen.

should I put glasses cover for my phone??

I used iphone from 4 to XS.

there is no kind of this problem for my iPhone. how come iPhone 12 can be so?

is this material quality issue?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 2:45 AM

None of us would know the answer to that since we're all regular consumers just like you. What I can say is that iPhone 12 has Ceramic Shield, which is more durable than older iPhones so it shouldn't scratch that easily.

If you believe that there's an issue with your unit, you're more than welcome to speak to Apple Support.

Alternatively, you can always purchase a screen protector for your iPhone. The Belkin UltraGlass screen protector is pretty good.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2021 2:45 AM in response to 凡舒Vivian

None of us would know the answer to that since we're all regular consumers just like you. What I can say is that iPhone 12 has Ceramic Shield, which is more durable than older iPhones so it shouldn't scratch that easily.

If you believe that there's an issue with your unit, you're more than welcome to speak to Apple Support.

Alternatively, you can always purchase a screen protector for your iPhone. The Belkin UltraGlass screen protector is pretty good.

screen scratch so easily for iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.