Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Calendar spam?

I’m being harassed by spam invites in my calendar. I know how to manage my calendars. Every time I’ve searched this topic, the advice is to delete my calendar! I cannot delete this calendar, as it’s from my main email account (where my mail is sent for all my important appointments and meetings). I’ve blocked the senders in my email account and I’ve declined the individual invites and they just pop back up! 😡🤬😤. I’ve never signed up for anything from these so called companies and these messages are coming from my spam folder, so why are they being added to my calendar? My calendar used to be a safe place; It used to work seamlessly. This so invasive. It makes me sick.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 11:50 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 15, 2021 11:55 AM in response to SallyGirl23

How to remove calendar spam on your iPhone

1. Open the Calendar app.
  2. At the bottom of the screen, tap Calendars.
  3. Look for a calendar that you don't recognise. Tap the More Info button  next to that calendar, and then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar.

If this doesn't fix the issue, delete the calendar subscription in Settings:

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Calendar > Accounts. Or if you use iOS 13, tap Passwords & Accounts > Accounts instead.
  3. Tap Subscribed Calendars.
  4. Look for a calendar that you don't recognise. Tap it, and then tap Delete Account.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211076

Apr 15, 2021 11:56 AM in response to SallyGirl23

Check your web account calendar. If it is there too you are getting this spam direct to your calendar account. Nothing iphone settings can do to stop it.

I would use a different calendar provider, eg if this is Google calendar migrate to iCloud but talk to the current provider how to stop the spam - they will have a support forum.

How to remove Calendar spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.