Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my AirPods are fully charged must I put them inside the case?

When my AirPods are fully charged (both of them) i must put them inside the case? Or because they are fully charged i must leave them outside because they will be charging all the time?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 4:00 PM

Hi telwn,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to know if you should store your AirPods in their case if they're fully charged, so we'd like to share a resource with you. If you want to keep your AirPods charged, put them in the case when you're not using them. You'll find more detailed information on how to charge your AirPods and their charging case, how to get longer battery life for your AirPods, and more here: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life.

Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 4:00 PM in response to telwn

Hi telwn,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to know if you should store your AirPods in their case if they're fully charged, so we'd like to share a resource with you. If you want to keep your AirPods charged, put them in the case when you're not using them. You'll find more detailed information on how to charge your AirPods and their charging case, how to get longer battery life for your AirPods, and more here: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life.

Have a good one!

When my AirPods are fully charged must I put them inside the case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.