Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do i need to plug in my airpod case everytime i want to charge my airpods if the case is fully charged?

Why do i need to plug in my airpod case everytime i want to charge my airpods if the case is fully charged?

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 10:35 AM

You should not need to connect your fully charged charging case in order to charge the AirPods it contains. There are no settings to control the charging function so "it should just work".

I suggest check the case is indeed fully charged, and if problems continue contact Apple Support to arrange having the charging case and AirPods checked by Apple Service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 10:35 AM in response to chrispin32

You should not need to connect your fully charged charging case in order to charge the AirPods it contains. There are no settings to control the charging function so "it should just work".

I suggest check the case is indeed fully charged, and if problems continue contact Apple Support to arrange having the charging case and AirPods checked by Apple Service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.