Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not open icloud for windows. the tab looks to open I log in and it is just a white screen

i am trying to download some pictures i have in my cloud on a microsoft pc and i cant get my icloud to run. after logging in it just has a white screen and never loads my files

thanks

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 5:22 PM

7 replies

Apr 16, 2021 4:15 PM in response to dafene

Hello Dafene,

We understand you're wanting to download some photos from your iCloud Photos but you receive a blank screen after logging in. We'd be happy to assist.

For this issue, we have a resource that should help: Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC.

If you'd prefer to use a browser, let's be sure you're using a compatible browser. You can find this information in System requirements for iCloud.

We hope this helps.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

Apr 20, 2021 8:43 AM in response to dafene

Hello Dafene,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. Have you tried to restart your computer since experiencing this issue? Have you checked for any available updates? Which software version is currently installed on your computer? Are you able to log in from the iCloud site?

Please provide us as much information as possible.

May 14, 2021 1:50 PM in response to dafene

I am having a similar problem. All of a sudden, my Outlook cant log into the server. When I try to launch the iCloud App, it goes thru the process, sends the authentication request to my phone, I enter the code OK, then the Launch box just disappears. Won't launch. Tried to uninstall and re-install icloud app. Same result.

i can not open icloud for windows. the tab looks to open I log in and it is just a white screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.