Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Updates Tab Messed Up

Has anyone found a workaround for the App Store Updates tab - and in the meanwhile have you successfully installed the available updates from there without experiencing any unknown behaviors subsequently?

The following has been the scenarios on all of my Macs for over a month now (atleast):

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 8:32 AM

Thanks for the quick reply - I will try updating as well I guess.

It does seem rather odd that Apple would decide to wonk the styles (or whatever) on just the Updates tab - besides being annoying it made me think that the OS had been compromised - that bit of look and feel though is not going to be what pushes me to Big Sur and beyond...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2021 8:32 AM in response to BDAqua

Thanks for the quick reply - I will try updating as well I guess.

It does seem rather odd that Apple would decide to wonk the styles (or whatever) on just the Updates tab - besides being annoying it made me think that the OS had been compromised - that bit of look and feel though is not going to be what pushes me to Big Sur and beyond...

App Store Updates Tab Messed Up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.