Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beat Mapping in Logic Pro 10.6.1

I've just purchased Logic Pro 10.6.1. and I can't find the Beat Mapping option under global tracks to show the Beat Mapping track.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 5:44 PM

I know you mentioned you had them on but can you please confirm your Preferences Advanced Settings are on:

Everything I am reading is suggesting that this may be the only problem. Please disable and enable them all and then do a re-start. Please advise.

Hope this helps and solves your query,

Eddie G.

8 replies

Apr 18, 2021 12:55 PM in response to EddieGrey

I finally got it... When I saw your picture of the preferences window, I realized that I was not seeing the entire image. The last line, Advanced Editing, was cut off. It appears that I had somehow zoomed the display without knowing. I was able to see the full window by adjusting the settings under System Preferences>Displays. I'm not sure how this happened, but I would not have noticed the problem without your help.. Thanks

Beat Mapping in Logic Pro 10.6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.