Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV audio Sync 4 seconds advance of video. Only on live feed. Recorded shows no problem

Apple TV audio Sync 4 seconds advance of video. Only on live feed. Recorded shows no problem

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Try contacting CBS, as the Apple TV box doesn’t have controls to adjust sync, and the issue seems to be isolated to their content.

If you haven’t already done so, try creating a Paramount+ account from your Apple TV app Channel subscription. www.paramountplus.com/apple . Then try watching in the separate Paramount+ app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 12:16 PM in response to Arrow2

Try contacting CBS, as the Apple TV box doesn’t have controls to adjust sync, and the issue seems to be isolated to their content.

If you haven’t already done so, try creating a Paramount+ account from your Apple TV app Channel subscription. www.paramountplus.com/apple . Then try watching in the separate Paramount+ app.

Apr 17, 2021 8:15 AM in response to Arrow2

First, THANK YOU for replying. Here's the full situation. We have a fiber optic internet connection. From there it goes directly to the Apple TV box and then to the TV. Everything worked fine, no issues UNTIL.... CBS all access became Paramount +. I start with the Apple TV icon and it takes me to the Apple TV screen. I scroll down to the circles that say Showtime, Epic, Paramount+ etc... I click on Paramount + and it reveals several selections. I scroll down to the very bottom where it allows CBS local channels "Live". I click on that and anything that is live starts perfect like the local news, the national CBS news, presidential state of the the union BUT with about 30 seconds the audio exceeds the mouth movement and when the person on the screen stops lip movement, the voice continues for about 4 seconds. None of it is in Sync. I've reset, I've called Apple and had them reset. It's just that CBS live that's causing the issue no other channel or app. But it did start when the switch over to Paramount + took over CBS all access. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.