Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID& email

I have a email for my Apple ID but I can’t remember the password and I say forgot password and sends it to that number but I no longer have access to that old number what do I do?

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 9:19 AM

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password          

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.     

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2021 9:19 AM in response to Maggiebarnard

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password          

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.     

Apr 17, 2021 10:40 AM in response to denise33

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID& email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.