Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone photos are disappeared low storage

My phone has been had a warning for no storage, and yesterday I noticed that about 2,000 photos are all disappeared. There were no photos in recently deleted file, because I did not delete them. I bought 50 GB for my iCloud storage but the disappeared photos are not coming back yet.

what should I do?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 9:39 AM

Hi hyejung0914,

It sounds like you're missing photos. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

If you Restart your iPhone, does the issue remain? A restart is a great step when experiencing behaviors like this. 

If the issue remains, follow the steps in If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app. This link has the most frequent solutions to troubleshooting when you can't find your photos. 

If the issue remains after following those steps and you've verified the iCloud Photos was on, let us know if you can see your photos when you login to iCloud.com. Also, let us know about how many days you've been receiving the iCloud storage warning.

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 9:39 AM in response to hyejung0914

Hi hyejung0914,

It sounds like you're missing photos. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

If you Restart your iPhone, does the issue remain? A restart is a great step when experiencing behaviors like this. 

If the issue remains, follow the steps in If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app. This link has the most frequent solutions to troubleshooting when you can't find your photos. 

If the issue remains after following those steps and you've verified the iCloud Photos was on, let us know if you can see your photos when you login to iCloud.com. Also, let us know about how many days you've been receiving the iCloud storage warning.

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

phone photos are disappeared low storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.