Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple issues in Brand New Mac Book Pro M1

Hello everyone

Hope you’re doing well.

As i’ve bought New MacBook Pro M1 before 18-20 days before. As from first day i’m getting issues in My brand new MacBook Pro.

ITS CAMERA IS ALSO BLURRY!!!

First it hanged put when i open it from sleep. No key was working. Screen blacks out. For 15-20 minutes it remains in same state. After that it works it self. STRANGE!!!

I’ve consult with Apple support advisor. One of advisor suggest me that they should reinstall Mac OS from recovery mode.

After one day i open Xcode and test my app in multiple Simulators its shows me Some

‘Max File resource allocation issue’.

After that i contact with Apple advisor again and they guided me to reinstall Mac OS from recovery.

As before reinstall Mac OS it only shown one progress bar on startup i.e. on boot.

After Reinstall Mac OS it started to show Two progress bars one during boot and another when you enter your password during login. Thats too weird. It doesn’t show even message that ‘Enable your Touch id by entering password.

It doesn’t feel like that you are running Brand new MacBook Pro M1.

After after reinstall Mac OS i also face one weird issue that M1 going to slow down when i open multiple Simulators.

I’m also sharing Screenshots. Please find.

Kindly share your experience is anyone facing these issues.

Thanks

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 5:02 AM

Contact Apple Care.

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support

• 800-275-2273
  • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
  • U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac/

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 5:02 AM in response to ankush21

Contact Apple Care.

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support

• 800-275-2273
  • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
  • U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac/

Apr 18, 2021 6:48 AM in response to ankush21

Please read Apple's return policy.

Returns  and refunds

Quote:

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
  • Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.

https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund

Apr 18, 2021 5:19 AM in response to dominic23

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve also bought Apple care plus within my purchase.

I’ve already contact Apple support. As there is too much issue i asked support to replace my mac with newer one. They asked me to contact your seller from where i bought my MacBook. My seller has deny to replace my MacBook. As they told me that its only possible within 48 hours of purchase.

So they submit my MacBook to Apple Care center. And told me that they will check by installing Softwares first. May be i can get Software reports by Tomorrow.

So as per my opinion it should be replaced with new product. As it has multiple issues at an early stage and I’ve have spend a lot of money to buy it. Also buy Apple care plus.

So Apple should replace it. Agree??

Multiple issues in Brand New Mac Book Pro M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.