Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spinning cursor when loading Beyond Blue game

MacBook Air M1 256MB storage New in Feb 2021

I just installed Beyond Blue game from Apple Arcade.

The first time I loaded it the MB froze. for a while I had the spinning globe cursor then that froze. I forced a shutdown and the game was up when the MB restarted.

Now I sometimes get the spinning globe when I load the game. it only lasts a second then everything is normal.

Is this just a very large file that takes time to load or is it something ii should worry about.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 9:02 AM

Hello mysapphirestar, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We’d be glad to see how we can help with the performance issue you mentioned on your Mac when loading games. When you have a free moment, start by trying the steps below, and if they are unsuccessful, please provide us some specifics on what you see for more help.

If your Mac runs slowly

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 9:02 AM in response to mysapphirestar

Hello mysapphirestar, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. We’d be glad to see how we can help with the performance issue you mentioned on your Mac when loading games. When you have a free moment, start by trying the steps below, and if they are unsuccessful, please provide us some specifics on what you see for more help.

If your Mac runs slowly

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Spinning cursor when loading Beyond Blue game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.