Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey dota 2 freeze

I've been playing this steam game on mac os prior to Monterey with no problems.

Now since Monterey update dota 2 game randomly freezes everything a couple times a day, nothing works and need to use the power button to restart the mac after which upon restart mac pops the button that because of some failure I had to restart and if I want to open the applications that were running prior to the restart.

What can I do? on Big Sur this game was working with no problem, thanks!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 11:10 AM

mariosandoz wrote:

Now since Monterey update dota 2 game randomly freezes everything a couple times a day, nothing works and need to use the power button to restart the mac after which upon restart mac pops the button that because of some failure I had to restart and if I want to open the applications that were running prior to the restart.

Dota 2 - Steam Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 11:10 AM in response to mariosandoz

mariosandoz wrote:

Dota 2 - Steam Support

Monterey dota 2 freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.