Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itunes suddenly stopped playing in my Microsoft Book. It just scrolls through the songs without playing them but the songs play on my Iphone.

My itunes suddenly stopped playing in my Microsoft Book. It just scrolls through the songs without playing them but the songs play on my Iphone. How do I resolve the problem please?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 2:37 AM

Try the advice in the Remove the SC Info folder in Windows section of If iTunes for Windows prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play purchases - Apple Support. Failing that reach out to Apple Support for assistance.

tt2

4 replies

Apr 18, 2021 7:18 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks tt2. I did as u recommended only to receive the message “There was a temporary problem completing your request. An unknown error occurred. (-44054). Try again later.

Consequently I followed what I should do to correct the error -44054 after whixh I restarted my PC and entered my user name n password for Apple but it gave me the same error.

Please what should I do to resolve this problem. ?

My itunes suddenly stopped playing in my Microsoft Book. It just scrolls through the songs without playing them but the songs play on my Iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.