Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

having a problem with parallels program

every time I open parallel it says error

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 7:24 AM

Read this then try posting again: Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

We have no idea what the error "says". Parallels is not an Apple product. And we have no context within which to troubleshoot.

6 replies

Apr 18, 2021 9:08 AM in response to bjsuperstarkeezy

bjsuperstarkeezy wrote:

I called windows and they told me I had to call Apple to fix this problem
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/ac56aa31-3f1a-4c82-91f6-cf22a47012d4

You seem to have APFS corruption on an APFS Fusion drive. Click on Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal, and run

diskutil list

diskutil apfs list

and post a text version, using the text box at the bottom right of the Reply box.

Apr 18, 2021 9:07 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

Microsoft told me to contact you guys about this problem says critical error has occurred while reading/writing to hard disk 1 used by windows 10 please open the Apples disk utility application and check the mac’s disk for errors and inconsistencies. After that click retry to try again. If that doesn’t help. Click stop to forcibly stop windows 10 however all unsaved data will be lost

having a problem with parallels program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.