Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I created a different Apple ID in iPhone, when I downloaded an app it says this Apple ID hasn’t yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information. I tap review. Then said please enter your Apple ID and pas

I created a different Apple ID in iPhone, when I downloaded an app it says this Apple ID hasn’t yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information. I tap review. Then said please enter your Apple ID and password to create an iTunes Store account from your existing Apple ID . What should I do to fix the problem?

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 4:55 PM

Well, absent a specific requirement to split up and/or abandon purchases and the rest, I’d cease using the new Apple ID, reset and reload the iPhone under your existing Apple ID, and use your existing one.

Purchases and subscriptions and such cannot be transferred among Apple IDs.

On your present path, authorize your account, register a credit card or other financial info (or set up a no-purchase Apple ID), and continue setting up the new Apple ID.

Create or use an Apple ID without a payment method - Apple Support

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 4:55 PM in response to Cherry7878

Well, absent a specific requirement to split up and/or abandon purchases and the rest, I’d cease using the new Apple ID, reset and reload the iPhone under your existing Apple ID, and use your existing one.

Purchases and subscriptions and such cannot be transferred among Apple IDs.

On your present path, authorize your account, register a credit card or other financial info (or set up a no-purchase Apple ID), and continue setting up the new Apple ID.

Create or use an Apple ID without a payment method - Apple Support

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

I created a different Apple ID in iPhone, when I downloaded an app it says this Apple ID hasn’t yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information. I tap review. Then said please enter your Apple ID and pas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.