Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger making noise

Why is my brand new iPhone charger making a high-pitched, buzzing sound?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 6:52 PM

GucciLord Said:

"Charger making noise: Why is my brand new iPhone charger making a high-pitched, buzzing sound?"

-------

Get a New Charger:

The issue it likely that the charger is damaged in one way or another, or there is issues with the iPhone itself, when being charged.

So, Get this iPhone Serviced:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2021 6:52 PM in response to GucciLord

GucciLord Said:

"Charger making noise: Why is my brand new iPhone charger making a high-pitched, buzzing sound?"

-------

Get a New Charger:

The issue it likely that the charger is damaged in one way or another, or there is issues with the iPhone itself, when being charged.

So, Get this iPhone Serviced:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

Charger making noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.