Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad Pro is stuck in recovery mode

I tried to update my iPad pro 3rd generation from to iOS 14.4.2, but half way through, it put itself into recovery mode. I have tried restoring it many times, (DFU mode, Re-Downloading new iPSW, Reinstalling iTunes, etc) but the iPad is still stuck in a recovery loop with errors. It was working perfectly fine with no hardware issues before the download. is there any hope that i can get it back to working or has it completely gone just like that?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 10, 2021 6:51 PM in response to elvis296

My daughters iPad Air 2 is stuck on recovery mode after ios update. Initially it would come one but would restart everytime she tried to open an App (including the settings app). I attempted to manually reboot it, but it went to the support.apple.com/ipad/restore prompt. Now it won't allow the ipad to connect to itunes to either restore or update and it won't allow me to reset it to factory settings since its stuck on this restore screen and won't connect to itunes. Any help would be appreciated!

My Ipad Pro is stuck in recovery mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.