You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone stuck on apple logo screen

I found my my iphone 8 plus stuck on the apple logo screen and then restart itself but could not get passed the apple logo screen. I tried to connect to my Macbook Pro but the phone cannot be recognized. what else can I do?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 5:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 6:55 PM

Your Mac will not see your phone when you plug it in because it has crashed, however, if you follow the restore procedure step by step it should see it at the appropriate time when the boot ROM is invoked.

8 replies

Apr 20, 2021 7:44 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

" Have you also tried this→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support "

Following the instruction on this page and get the phone into the recovery mode did the trick to have my phone showing up on my mac. I then just update the phone which eventually solved my problem. I did not wait long enough while pressing the side button to have the phone go into recovery mode. Thanks.

iphone stuck on apple logo screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.