Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Start ringing on silent mode

I am having iphone11 and i turned it to silent mode but it start ringing on silent mode that disturb me a lot make a huge big problems so please help and resolve my problem i have a great faith on apple comany hoping for a good response.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 4:32 AM

Hello,

By "silent mode" you are referring to the mute button on the left side of the phone, correct?

If the phone has a case, it could be interfering with the button. Remove the case and try again. Also slide the mute button back and forth a few times. Does the pop-up come on the screen regarding silent mode? See this:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2021 4:32 AM in response to Shivamkhurana4644

Hello,

By "silent mode" you are referring to the mute button on the left side of the phone, correct?

If the phone has a case, it could be interfering with the button. Remove the case and try again. Also slide the mute button back and forth a few times. Does the pop-up come on the screen regarding silent mode? See this:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

Start ringing on silent mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.