Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When trying to pair my iPhone to Apple Watch, the viewfinder isn't coming up so I can't pair. And the i on the apple watch isn't letting me click it so I can't pair it manually.

When trying to pair my iPhone to Apple Watch, the viewfinder isn't coming up so I can't pair. And the i on the apple watch isn't letting me click it so I can't pair it manually.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 7:41 AM

Check out here for some more guidance and detail how the pairing should work. Note that VoiceOver and Zoom are available as well.

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.