Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar

How do I get my calendar to show up on my IPad?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 6:40 PM

Hello katieriley!

Looks like you are trying to sync your Calendar with your iPad. We want to help get that set up for you! If you use iCloud for your Calendar you can sync it via these steps: Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud. If you use another service such as your email account for your Calendar, then you can enable that in Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account. This article also has some great information: Set up multiple calendars on iPad.

Have a great rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2021 6:40 PM in response to katieriley

Hello katieriley!

Looks like you are trying to sync your Calendar with your iPad. We want to help get that set up for you! If you use iCloud for your Calendar you can sync it via these steps: Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud. If you use another service such as your email account for your Calendar, then you can enable that in Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account. This article also has some great information: Set up multiple calendars on iPad.

Have a great rest of your day!

calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.